“. . . . . He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.” II Corinthians 9:6-7
We are all called, as the body of Christ, to give to God our life, time, talent, and resources. Giving of your resources is an important way to worship and is encouraged of those who call 412 Church their home church. We pledge to be good stewards of your gifts, taking care of how each dollar is managed and track each resource that has been entrusted to us.
Means of Giving
Gifts may be made in a variety of ways. Cash, Checks or Money Orders may be received by:
- Placing your gifts in the offering bags that are passed during any of our worship services.
- Placing your gifts in the tithe and offering boxes, available in main sanctuary and foyer, during any of our worship services
- Dropped off at the Church Office (Visit Us)
- Mailed to 412 Church - 1450 W 7th. Street, San Jacinto CA 92582
- Give Online: Click Here to Give Online
Gifts of assets (vehicles, real-estate, stocks and bonds etc.) can be arranged by contacting the Executive Pastor at 951-654-1401.
You will receive a receipt of your tax-deductible gifts in accordance with IRS requirements. Please let us know if you have any specific needs regarding the timing of these notifications; otherwise, you will receive the minimum summary of your gifts necessary to meet government standards.
God bless you in advance for your giving to His work here at 412 Church.
If you would like to know more about what we believe about giving please visit our beliefs page.